For those of you who have been to Holiday World..

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
Can you do Holiday World & Splashin Safari in one day? We'll really only have a day to do it and will probably spend most of our time at the water park but might want to take in a few coasters too.

We spent one day at each park while there last year. The lines seemed longer for everything at the water park than the amusement park side.

I suppose if you just pick a few favorite items from each you can get it done in a day.

We have been to Holiday World for years..unfortunately, it is getting more and more popular. I remember the days where there were NO lines for anything!

We spend the majority of the time during the day at the water park. My kids loved it!

About supper time, we went out to the amusement park and could ride everything before closing.

Free soda all day long...can't beat that!
Reasonable prices..no wonder it keeps getting more and more busier!

We went two days as well. First day to the amusement park and then the next day to the water park. That's just the way we like to do it, but I don't see why you couldn't do both parks in the same day...you would just be limited to how much of each park you get to see, that's all. Have a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter