For those there now

Definitely, in fact if you are not very cold natured you may not even need a sweatshirt. My family of 10 has been here since last Thursday and only half of them have needed a sweatshirt or light jacket in the evenings. I hope your weather is as good as ours has been. Have a great vacation!

Until a cold front comes through I couldn't imagine wearing anything more than shirts and shorts. It's not cold at all.

I'd only wear a sweater if you get cold very easily or your out very early in the morning. Those low temps you see in the 60's right now are only around 2-3am. By 7am it's in the mid 70's

Here now - evenings have been comfortable, but there’s a cold front coming.

After today (82 and humid), we're not going to make it into the 70's for highs for the next 3 days. Nights have been in the high 50's but there is 1 day coming up they are projecting mid to low 40's,

We're coming over from the UK on the 16th. Will it still be cold or are we going to get some water park days? By the weekend we're heading down to the 30's over here (20's with wind chill). I cycled to work in shorts today but it was 50.

I don't know if you have much better weather people in the UK than we have in the US, but we're lucky if they get it right the day before they forecast... never mind 10 days out!

Nonetheless, they are predicting

16th - hi 71/low46
17th - 72/50
18th - 76/56
19th - 76/53 rain
20 - 76/58

I live in Fl now and when I saw that the high in Orlando was only supposed to be 59 on Saturday it threw me. Gonna have to go look for my cold weather clothes! Temp's this time of year vary greatly, I would plan for a little of everything and if possible wear layers to accomodate the changing temps.

Oh no we come out in 5 days was looking forward to the hot weather

We arrive on Sat for 7 days and I think there is only a couple days with a high over 70 degrees. For me it's absolutely IDEAL, perhaps a bit chilly at rope drop and when the sun goes down this year, but I would take this every day and twice on Sunday compared to hot, humid weather. Thus why we go to WDW in December!

We arrived Sunday and we've found it pretty warm during the day and the evenings. Last night was the first I wanted a light sweater for fireworks.

Busy....the last two days have been great at EP and Mk. Today at MK is very busy but it's to be expected since it's a non-party day. It was too much for us so we left around 2.

The cold front is coming in this weekend so be prepared for anything.

I saw on accuweather that the high for Sunday is going to be 58 and the low 38! So bummed about this cold front. :(

I saw on accuweather that the high for Sunday is going to be 58 and the low 38! So bummed about this cold front. :(

Yea, we arrive Saturday & this was in the email Disney sent yesterday. We are planning MVMCP Sunday & CP Monday. I am bringing mostly jeans & long sleeve tees, plus some heavy sweatshirts for the evening. Makes it hard to plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter