• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those there now!!

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
What are you wearing now in the evening? We leave in two days and I’m trying to pack! The weather forecast looks about the same as now so I need a hint. Can you wear sandals and shorts? Help!!

Evenings are cold. Last night at Disney Springs I wore three layers, and that included a sweater and a coat. The ferry ride back to OKW was freezing with the wind in our direction. The days are very nice, like in the high 60s and low 70s, but as soon as the sun goes away it's really chilly, like into the 40s.

I meant tonight? Weather channel says it’s 61 degrees now so wondering if shorts and a sweatshirt will be good?

Evenings are cold. Last night at Disney Springs I wore three layers, and that included a sweater and a coat. The ferry ride back to OKW was freezing with the wind in our direction. The days are very nice, like in the high 60s and low 70s, but as soon as the sun goes away it's really chilly, like into the 40s.

Is it busy there now?

Barely anyone was even wearing shorts today during the hottest part of the day in AK (the hottest park). You will definitely need a jacket/sweatshirt and pants for the evenings. The humidity makes it feel colder. The wind is icy too! I think you’ll be cold in sandals but that probably has more to do with how hot natured you are.

I feel like it's really going to depend on where you're coming from. I'm from the Chicagoland area and today felt amazing. I was in flip flops, a tshirt, and leggings and I was fine all day. I put my sweater on on the way back to the car but that was mostly just because I wanted it out of the way once we were packing up to leave.

I saw a bunch of people with scarves and at least one person with a North Face parka on today!! So it's really going to depend on what you consider cold.

We are from the northeast and forecast next week says 84 high and 64 low so I can’t imagine wearing jeans and jackets! I’m frim the northeast so what’s the point of coming to Florida if I have to bundle up!

We were at Epcot this evening and it was cool but comfortable.

I always wear long sleeves, so I wouldn’t know any different, but I definitely didn’t need a jacket.

The weather was perfect today.

I'll be there this weekend. Looking like it'll be shorts, shirt, and maybe a windbreaker.

Disappointed the weather has gone up as of right now

Last couple of nights were downright cold,today I went to Epcot and it was low 70s during the day and in the 60-65 range at night,much warmer than its been lately but it still cools down enough at night to need something more than a t shirt.I had on shorts and a shirt and hoodie all day,never really felt hot with the shirt and hoodie and at night I was real comfy,tonight there was little to no wind so that also helped it not feel too cool.As far as crowds,it was definitely not crowded,not low crowds by any means but the crowds really start arriving this weekend.

Last couple of nights were downright cold,today I went to Epcot and it was low 70s during the day and in the 60-65 range at night,much warmer than its been lately but it still cools down enough at night to need something more than a t shirt.I had on shorts and a shirt and hoodie all day,never really felt hot with the shirt and hoodie and at night I was real comfy,tonight there was little to no wind so that also helped it not feel too cool.As far as crowds,it was definitely not crowded,not low crowds by any means but the crowds really start arriving this weekend.
Thanks for the info Doom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter