For those who are onsite...what is available and what is different?

We were told by multiple cast member (bartenders, bell services, front desk people) they were staying at 50% capacity thru at least the end of the year at the resorts. We also found it interesting that they do not expect a surge in on-site guest stays when the parks open, as the bartender told us that as of right now there are only 2 bartenders on at Bar Riva for the foreseeable future. Only time will tell, but if it is anything like Universal Hotels, it may be a long year for Disney Resorts.

We were told by multiple cast member (bartenders, bell services, front desk people) they were staying at 50% capacity thru at least the end of the year at the resorts. We also found it interesting that they do not expect a surge in on-site guest stays when the parks open, as the bartender told us that as of right now there are only 2 bartenders on at Bar Riva for the foreseeable future. Only time will tell, but if it is anything like Universal Hotels, it may be a long year for Disney Resorts.
50% sounds good to me!

I would guess less than 80% too, if only because so many resorts aren't open, but DVC connected to them are, and that counts for minimal rooms. I had a standard room at Poly, but was switched to a studio because the rest of the resort isn't open yet.

Booked a room at pop today for later in July. Option of light housekeeping or no housekeeping was offered. It gave description of what light mousekeeping included which was emptying trash, replenishing towels and soap etc in bathrooms, replenishing coffee supplies. It did not say anything about changing sheets. Does anyone know if you can request sheets to be changed after a few days or is that not an option and you just have the same sheets for the extent of your stay?
Also if you choose to decline the light mouse keeping, Can you still request fresh towels be brought to the room?
Thanks!

Booked a room at pop today for later in July. Option of light housekeeping or no housekeeping was offered. It gave description of what light mousekeeping included which was emptying trash, replenishing towels and soap etc in bathrooms, replenishing coffee supplies. It did not say anything about changing sheets. Does anyone know if you can request sheets to be changed after a few days or is that not an option and you just have the same sheets for the extent of your stay?
Also if you choose to decline the light mouse keeping, Can you still request fresh towels be brought to the room?
Thanks!
I'm not sure about the sheets, but I bet you could ask for some fresh ones and change them yourself if it's a service they don't offer right now. But I do know for a fact that if you turn down housekeeping altogether, all you have to do is call and they'll bring you new towels, coffee supplies, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter