for those who did wishes weddings, how many guests did you have?

How many guests did you have?

• < 20

• 21 - 30

• 31 - 40

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.

oochr1soo

Earning My Ears
just wanted to see how many guests you had and were you ok with that amount? was it more than you expected or less than you expected?

We had 126 guests. I thought that I would get fewer "yes" responses, but I guess because it is Disney World, people want to go. I was comfortable with the number of people that showed up.

I had exactly 20. Our Original guest list was 65, but we had alot of people who just couldn't manage financially this year - we had 4 pregnancies, and one other couple decided to get married a month before us so they aren't able to make it.

So we had alot less than we expected, but I've come to terms with it because I was able to afford alot that I didn't think I would be able to - Coach, Mickey/Minnie, Table Linens, etc...

I got alot of my wish items due to my small guest list.

98 and two invisible children
AAR has a 100 person minimum

it ended up right where we wanted it

We invited 50 and got 34. Many of our guests live in California, so I thought that was a pretty good response rate!

We invited 100 and had 50. We were supposed to have 54 but last minute we had one family not able to attend. This was a great number. Just enough to fill ADH and not too many so we were able to spend time we everyone. We were actually hoping for 60.

Linda

We invited 60 (not including kids since they weren't at the reception), 50 responded yes, and 47 actually ended up coming b/c there was a death in one couple's family and one of my good friends was in the hospital w/ pneumonia :sad1:

It was a nice size- not too big, but not too small. :goodvibes

I don't remember how many we invited (I think there were 80 invitiations...but some "families" were one and some were many more than one).

We thought we would have 50. We ended up with 68 RSVP "yes." But, then 3 adults and two kids didn't make it. (didn't make it back from Afghanistan in time).

We're hoping for about 30 guests, and we're inviting about 140. :lmao:
If all goes to plan, we still should have about 30 guests... Less if I'm lucky! :laughing:

I had 34 guests. Perfect amount for us since I didn't want a bunch of people. :thumbsup2 I had a bunch of people at my New Jersey reception. LOL

We were shooting for around 100; invited 120 and ended up with 91

We invited 70 something, but we've only got 23 responses Yes so far. Why you may ask? Because 3 friends decided to get married that month after I planned it. (2 on October 3rd and 1 on October 10th - and the October 10th one just got engaged the end of June!! :headache:) Hence, people are spreading out between the three weddings. I'm not bitter or anything. :mad:

Invited 50 people, 33 showed up. Which isn't bad when half our list was coming from California and the other half was coming from Calgary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter