For Those Who Have Traveled On The Wish

I just booked 9624 for a client.... do you recall what the room theming was?

It is Sleeping Beauty. It was the perfect location too!

Attachments

• 20220723_100244.jpg
    20220723_100244.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220723_100323.jpg
    20220723_100323.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
I'll be in 10630 on my August cruise. I'm normally an "as far forward as possible" girl, but given that the outside adult area is aft on the Wish, I decided to try aft to be closer to that.

I cruised on the Wish last September. Our stateroom was 10152. It was our first time staying in AFT part of ship. I did this to be close to adult pool area. On the other ships the adult pool area are Forward.

I really liked the location. It was very convenient being close to the Marceline’s market, plus adult pool area.

I prefer to be on a higher deck, when possible.
I absolutely loved the Wish!!!!
🚢🚢🚢🌴🌴🌴👍🏻

We had an inside stateroom deck 11 forward it was nice and no issues and then we had room 6566 in a second sailing verandah room which was also nice.

We had an inside stateroom deck 11 forward it was nice and no issues and then we had room 6566 in a second sailing verandah room which was also nice.
We were in an inside also and found that it would be WAY too small for more than 2 people. If you can swing it, opt for the verandah.

We love being aft. We cruised twice on Wish in the same cabin - 8192. The cabin itself has a chair instead of a couch but the veranda is wonderful with two loungers, two chairs and a side table.

We want to be on Wish in December 2024.
Normally on Dream and Magic we stay aft to be nearer the soda machines, so its an easy ride up in the aft elevators.
Seems I'll have to re think my normal strategy for The Wish!

10020 and 10022, 10 forward. Loved it. Just forward of the forward elevators, quick up to 11.

Best part was honestly it being the bridge level. We saw crew coming and going all the time which was fun.

Deck 10 Aft

Great location....1 flight of stairs to go up to the pool decks....easy to go down if needed

no noise, no vibrations

Deck 8 mid ship. Great location, easy walk up or down the stairs - a few minutes to the elevators. No notable noise from the ship.

We had an absolutely horrible devil child next door with terrible parents who let her scream her lungs out on the balcony at 6AM.

I’d choose that location and same room again.

I’ve sailed on the wish twice now and the first time we stayed on deck 8 near the aft elevators but more toward mid ship. The 2nd time we stayed on deck 11 forward and loved it . Such an awesome place to be close to the food and pool right near the elevators and stairs. If we sail the wish again our whole family even the kids want deck 11 again.

We stayed in 6196 which was as aft as you can be but the room is huge and has a separate bedroom. Plus the verandah has doors from the living room and bedroom. The verandah is very narrow but long. If you need space, this is the room for you! It is a hike to the elevators though.

Stayed in Stateroom 7626 - and felt like it was a perfect location near the elevators without hearing them and perfectly in between the upper and lower floors with things them so taking the steps was always an option.

Has anyone stayed in an Oceanview room on Deck 2 on the Wish. Currently booked in a Deck 8 verandah but am wondering if I should downgrade to Deck 2 OV and save $400.

Hi! We are 9622 for our December cruise. How was 9624? Did you have extra room on the verandah? And did you like the location overall? I assume being next store our room will be very similar!
How was 9622? We booked that stateroom for our cruise in August!

We were in 10668 (extended balcony-far aft) May 2023.Loved it! Amazing views at Castaway Cay, no noise/ foot traffic and gorgeous sunset views.IMG_3457.jpeg

Last edited:
How was 9622? We booked that stateroom for our cruise in August!
We loved it. Quiet, spacious, extra room on balcony due to bump out. Close enough to elevators but no noise or extra traffic. Deck 9 is great as it is an easy walk up a couple decks to pool and food. You’ll love it! Have the best time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter