for those who have used WDW park hoppers at Disneyland...

mskeshaffer

Earning My Ears
I have 3 days and 2 plus options left on my WDW hoppers. I only want to use 2 days at DL. Do I have to turn the park hoppers in, or will I get it back so I can use the last day and the 2 plusses left at WDW?

Has anyone ever been able to trade in days on a WDW park hopper for a DL park hopper, or do they only exchange for the 1 day 1 park passes?

Has anyone ever attempted to trade one of the newer passes (the ones that use the finger scan) for DL admission.
I was going to try this on my last trip, but I decided to just get a ticket at the hotel and avoid the lines at the DL ticket booths.

I hope that DL gets the finger scan machines. I wouldn't really care that much about the used pass re-sale market (where sellers and/or buyers either don't care about the rules, or don't read the rules); if I didn't feel like it were preventing Disney from offering better multi day ticket deals (such as no expire on unused days).

I called the guest services at DL to ask about using the Magic Your Way tickets. They didn't know,and said, "bring them in, and we'll try them, and see if they work!" The guy I was talking to, though, thought I could just stick my WDW ticket in the DL machine... :confused3
I have some old park hopper plusses, and also just invested in 10 days MYW non expiring tickets, since my youngest son is now 3, and didn't have a park hopper from our trip last year. We are visiting DL in July and WDW in October. I was hoping to use his new MYW ticket, but I dont want to chance it. I'm going to but a DL park hopper just for him. Luckily, we are military, so we get a slight discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter