? For Those Who Know Vegas

LoveDopey

Mouseketeer
While we're in Vegas my husband wants to go to a ball game at Cashman Field - 850 Las Vegas Blvd N. We're staying at the Flamingo. I tried to plug in the addresses for a bus and didn't have much success. Is it far by cab or what is the best way to get there? We aren't renting a car. TIA!!!:)

While we're in Vegas my husband wants to go to a ball game at Cashman Field - 850 Las Vegas Blvd N. We're staying at the Flamingo. I tried to plug in the addresses for a bus and didn't have much success. Is it far by cab or what is the best way to get there? We aren't renting a car. TIA!!!:)
Cab. That's a bad neighborhood. Think homeless shelters and places that buy blood plasma. It won't cost any more than going to a downtown hotel; maybe $12 - $15 in no traffic.

I'd suggest renting a car for the day. Probably cheaper than the two cab fares, plus you'll have it to explore other sights you might want to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter