For those who remember Tinkerbell and eeyor update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
That was my formal name on here until recently

It looks like dh and I are splitting up kicking him out

The beginning of the end was when a 3rd person was brought into our relationship dh keeps denying it be he has feelings for someone he meet at his job

The main reason I brought up my old screen name was because my mom got involved I know a childish thing but my mom saw she doesn’t have feelings for him

But he has clearly shown me for the last almost 4 weeks he has feelings for her

In non g rated ways and it was agreed on I was cheated on not physically but emotionally

Well I have been around long enough to know you as both names. :hug:

And all I can say is I am sorry you are going through this. You need to do what is right for YOU. Pause, reflect, discuss. Make the right steps to make sure you feel secure and happy.

Emotional cheating is very hard on the heart. I am sure it feels like a betrayal of your bond.

If you cannot work through it, then you need to take the steps forward that puts you in a better emotional and physical state. Not easy, but it sounds like you are taking care of yourself first which is priority number one!

I wish you inner peace, inner love, and happiness. Take care of yourself. xoxo :flower3:

I remember your other screen name too.
I‘m sorry to hear about what’s happening in your life now.
Hugs and prayers for you during this difficult time :hug:

I also remember you, Wendy. :grouphug: and prayers. Definitely please take care of yourself and remember we are here for you:flower3:

I definitely remember you as both screen names. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time right now. From someone who's been there, know that it does get better. Please vent as much as you need to, we're here for you.

I'm so sorry you're going through this Wendy. The shock and pain of finding out your DH has been unfaithful, whether physically or emotionally, is a lot to deal with. My advice is to take things slowly. Give yourself time to process what has happened. A good therapist can help you with this. Your DH needs a therapist of his own. He needs to figure out why his character is so flawed and broken that he would allow himself to stray from his marriage. Until he confronts and works to fix his own issues, he will remain broken.

Finally, remember that his cheating is 100% on him. There's nothing you could have done or said to have stopped him from making such a horrible choice. If he was feeling depressed or unhappy, there are so many other choices he could have made to deal with those feelings. He made a horrible choice and that's his issue. Stay strong, take care of yourself and realize that you are worthy of being loved by a kind, honest person. If your DH works hard to become that person, there might be a chance to reconcile. If he's not willing or able, then you have the power to make the choice that's best for you. Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter