• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who reserved Budget through UCT - what does the pricing show when you view your ressie at budget.com?

mom2mikel

DIS Veteran
Mine is showing $0.00.

I just want to make sure it's a valid reservation since it's already been paid!

1649704787892.png

Mine showed $270 prepaid through UCT for a full size sedan for 6 days.
And for all the negative responses re Budget, we had a very clean car, full tank of gas and very courteous reps at MCO. Took maybe 15 minutes at 2pm.

Drop off was also easy. I will rent from them again. Always used Alamo in the past but the price was almost double.
I just received an email receipt confirming no extra charges.

Mine showed $270 prepaid through UCT for a full size sedan for 6 days.
And for all the negative responses re Budget, we had a very clean car, full tank of gas and very courteous reps at MCO. Took maybe 15 minutes at 2pm.

Drop off was also easy. I will rent from them again. Always used Alamo in the past but the price was almost double.
I just received an email receipt confirming no extra charges.
So glad you had a positive experience! Is usually use budget or Alamo but have my loyalty accounts linked so I go straight to garage. I chatted with budget yesterday and he verified it is prepaid. I wish their site had it confirmed in writing!!!

We just rented a mini van for our 10 night WDW vacation through UCT. It was half the price of any other place we looked. What a great deal!

I am curios to see how it goes at the counter . I am picking up this Monday I will report back!

I am curios to see how it goes at the counter . I am picking up this Monday I will report back!
Thanks!!! I have Alamo at $530 but UCT at $397. Hoping Alamo drops some more. Otherwise, I’ll be curious to see how the lines are at the counter. I’m getting in at noon on a Saturday!

I just purchased this yesterday with some park passes. The car and passes were about $150 less then the car alone!

I made my second rental through UT for our May trip, which was over $150 cheaper than Costco. We had no problems with our January rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter