For those who were cancelled and rebooked with the 20% off..

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
When you rebooked were you quoted today's prices or the price that you would have paid booking the cruise at the time you booked your cancelled cruise?

I've heard reports of both.

You were supposed to be quoted prices that you would have paid booking the cruise at the time you booked your cancelled cruise; however, not all agents picked up on that. My agent did it correctly and told me to tell our traveling party to call back and fix it from today's prevailing rates to the original rates. They did and ended up saving an additional $400.

If I call DCL directly, will they know that? I'm looking at booking a December 2016 so I'm sure the price is quite a bit higher as I booked on opening day.

If I call DCL directly, will they know that? I'm looking at booking a December 2016 so I'm sure the price is quite a bit higher as I booked on opening day.

They should be able to see it in the system, but I would absolutely mention it right away. If they tell you no, hang up and call back to get someone else. Its unfortunate, but sometimes not everyone reads the whole memo so to speak...

Even if you are already rebooked, call back and let them know you want that changed and if they say they cannot do it, tell them you want to speak to a supervisor, sometimes it's a longer wait, but it is well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter