For those without ee, how/where is rope drop?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
Curious how rope drop works for those who are not staying on site/no ee. Do we wait outside the park or are we let onto Main Street.

Also, any place to get a quick mobile breakfast like a breakfast sandwich? Preferable bagel with egg.

Everyone is let into Main Street. EE people are allowed to proceed into Tomorrowland and Fantasyland while non-EE wait at the ropes at the Hub.

Thanks! Just would like to have some protein in the morning if possible!

Would ordering a breakfast sandwich be possible if you're in the park early but not eligible for ee? Also, how early will they let you in to the park if you aren't eligible for ee?

Would ordering a breakfast sandwich be possible if you're in the park early but not eligible for ee? Also, how early will they let you in to the park if you aren't eligible for ee?

From what I am seeing the DL quick service don’t open until 8. I think I am just going to swing into the Starbucks by our hotel (it opens very early) and grab something before getting to the park

There are no dedicated ticket lines for resort guests and non-resort guests. Non-resort guests are let into the park at the same time as resort guests. They just can't go beyond the hub until park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter