FORGOT MY 1 YEAR OLD in our BOG Reservation!!!!!

You don't need 2 accounts. I booked CRT for myself and my daughter and Crystal Palace for my husband and son and I've only got one account.
Were they for the same time? Because if you use a computer vs the app. I have not been able to manage this

Yes, just call Disney Dining and they will be able to give you the reservation for 1 without having to go thru the trouble of creating additional accounts or stalking the ADRs online. If it's available, the CM can easily do it for you.

Perfect i would go ahead and call today. Thanks :)

I made reservation for BOG for lunch and since my 1 year old is categories as an infant i didn't think i needed to add her to our party since she doesn't pay for an ticket. Now am FREAKING out since now i called customer service and there is no space to add her to our reservation!

THE QUESTION OF AN EXTRA PERSON or EXTRA PEOPLE (the "411"):
1) Disney is getting wise to the "but, they decided to join us" or "I miscounted".
2) People can't always get the ADR they want.
3) So, they under-count to get a table.
4) Then, they show up with "unexpected" additional people.
5) In a team meeting, CM's have been told to warn guests against this.
6) If there is room, WDW will not turn away revenue.
7) But, if busy, they will turn away the additions.
8) Go ahead and arrive with the extras, if you like.
9) Just be prepared to have someone stand around while you eat.
10) I have heard explanations such as . . .
. . . "but, Aunt Suzy decided to join us and we need an extra seat"
. . . "but, two friends from off-site decided to join us and we need two extra seats"
. . . "but, brother-in-law decided to join us and we need an extra seat"
. . . "but, the entire Boy Scout Troop decided to join us and we need 14 extra sets"
. . . "but, my baby is so small that I didn't count her in the number of eaters"
NOTE1: It is far easier going from an odd-number to an even number, such as from 7-people to 8-people, adding a person to an even number of diners, such as going from 6-people to 7-people. Adding odd person can mean adding a table, and this might not be possible. Going from an odd-to-even might only mean adding a chair or using an empty seat. So, if going from even-to-odd, you might not get the extra person a seat. It is always better to get another ADR with the proper people-count.
NOTE2: Frequently a party-of-two will try to add a third person at the podium. This can be risky, because many eateries do have tables-for-two. If the guest was slated for one of these, there simply might not be a table available to seat the third person - even if an infant. The extra chair location might extend into an aisle and block access for other guests or Servers.
NOTE3: Sometimes it is a threesome adding a fourth. Unfortunately, there are many eateries that do have 3-top tables - usually against a wall or pillar. They can't add a fourth chair, since that would invade the aisle and be unsafe for SERVERS.
NOTE4: The final question is that of how many people are in the eatery. There are Fire Codes
which dictate the maximum amount of people. If the capacity is exceeded, there are some big
fines possible. And, Disney will not violate the max-capacity of an eatery.

Were they for the same time? Because if you use a computer vs the app. I have not been able to manage this

They were within a half hour of each other, so Disney would consider them "the same." I can't remember if it was from my computer or if I called. Either way we were all listed on my MDE account, nobody else had one and we were set up for two separate ressies in the same meal period. When I pulled up MDE on my phone both ressies showed in my account.

Just my experience..we were a group of 7 when I made all of our dining reservations at 180. Another person was added to our reservation a few weeks later so we went from 7-8. I was able to change all of our reservations with the exception of Narcoosees and BOG. I arrived early to both and nicely asked if we could add a person and both times the request was granted. At Narcoosees we sat at 2 tables of 4 next to each other. It seems like adding a high chair shouldn't be a big deal. Good luck!

Same thing happened to me at BOG when my daughter was 1. I tried everything to get her added and ended up canceling - it was so disappointing, but I wasn't willing to risk a no-show charge or losing an ADR if I couldn't get another reservation while I was there. And I'm not one to make reservations "just in case". Plus, we would be going from a 4 to 5 party, which is harder to accommodate, so it wasn't worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter