Forgot to ask for DVC/AP Discount for Dinning.

maloned

DVC Member 2006
Hi. We are here at Disney and we’ve been loving our trip. Our wonderful server Theo, at Steakhouse 71 asked us if we have an Annual Pass or Disney Vacation Club to get our dining discount. He reminded us. We completely had forgotten. We have been eating all over property and haven’t mentioned it once.

..including at Space 220 last night!!! That was a pretty penny. Would anyone know if we can ask for the discount to be applied after the fact? 😳😬

We forgot to ask at ‘Ohana in December. After being on hold for awhile (hour) while waiting for MK Enchantment, we were told that if we had the receipt, we could either go back to the restaurant or talk to CM at our resort. Stayed at MK for extended evening hours so wasn't going back to the Poly. However, DH checked with Riviera’s front desk the next morning and they credited our account $33, 10% of our meal costs. Pleasantly surprised, but didn't get the tax back on the $33.

We forgot at Crystal Palace but were able to get applied the next day.

On my last trip from 12/26 to 1/3 I was able to use my DVC discount at many of the restaurants I visited. The only ones were Space220 and Teppan Edo on NYE. I believe it was stated it was due to blackout of the discount for that date.

In addition I was able to use it at many counter service restaurants around property and even for snacks. I even used it to purchase bottles of soda and candy bars at the Main Street Confectionery. It actually made it the cheapest place in MK for me to get a Coke Zero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter