• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Formal wear rentals?

Navywife51904

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere to view the formal wear rentals and prices they offer onboard? Is it better to maybe rent something before we sail?

My DH and my then-21 year old DS rented tuxes for our Disney cruise in May 2012 (one of the NYC cruises) and they were very happy with quality, the fit, and the ease of having everything already on the ship. We're cruising again on DCL from NYC in October and if my DH wants to wear a tux on the formal nights/Palo, then we'll rent again.

Here's the link to the company that DCL uses:

http://www.cruiselineformal.com/cf_pages/?c=dcl

Here are my DH and DS in their tuxes:

DSC06545.jpg

Are you aware that you don't have to have formal wear now. It does look sharp though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter