• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Forman Grill - Update

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I did an inaugural run on my new Forman grill last night and par for the course ... I burnt my hamburgers!!! LOL!! Give me the simplest gadget on earth, and I still can't cook. Remind me to tell you about the time I needed six stitches after cutting a baked potato. :rolleyes:

Next up ... chicken breasts, although I will be visiting the grocery store this weekend for more interesting and yummy ingredients.

Donna

then go back a few at first.....if it says five minutes.....remember to preheat......then put in the meat and then instead of going five minutes.....do four then check.....then four and a half......and check.....I love chicken breasts that were marinated......that was really excellent........take your time........

my first food cooked was overdone, too. It is hard to believe that it can cook in the time the receipes say. If your food is thawed out, the cooking times are pretty much on the money for being accurate. It takes a while to get used to the Foreman, but I use mine ALL the time now. We are even taking the smallest Foreman with us to WDW this Friday. Plan on using it in a Studio at OKW for breakfast sausage, bacon, etc. Sure will save a lot of money versus eating out.

Good luck with your new toy.

What a great idea about breakfast!

I didn't think the cooking times would be so accurate, so it was my fault that the burgers burned. But if you knew me, you wouldn't be surprised. I've been known to set off my smoke alarm when making lamb chops! My own cats won't eat my cooking.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter