Formatting on Chrome is off.

Wow! I'm having a really hard time even reading this thread. I have 1 letter per line at times.

It appears that the reply box is being added to the right column, squishing the left column with the actual posts.

Seems intermittent for me using Firefox. I opened 5 forums on various boards and only one had the off formatting.
ETA: I was viewing this thread normally, then posted this reply, and the reload was broken into three columns.

Yep, happening for me in the ABD Forum, too. Sigh. Both Chrome and Firefox.

What I've noticed by looking at multiple threads is that it's post #6 and #8 that are being put up in the right-hand corner of the page, instead of in-line like all the other posts, so it smashes posts #1 - #5 & #7 over into the left-hand side of the page. Everything after post #8 (#9 - #20) is formatted normally.

Can I mention that another thing I noticed (don't know if it's really relevant or not) is this appears to have started happening when the bright orangey-yellow adds started showing up at the top of the page.

Sayhello

Last edited:
This is what I am getting on the Community Board. I have adblocker running and all of a sudden am seeing ads, and that dark blue box on the right. No split screen though. using chrome on a desktop

1670968417761.png

Also happening on the "Disney Shopping News" thread
(Firefox PC & Safari ipad)

1670977115367.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter