Former VMKer's!

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
I need your help. In honor of the first anniversary of the closing of VMK, I am creating a VMK Memorial Museum in the online game Smallworlds. I know a number of us former VMKer's have moved over to SW, but most of us seem to have gotten our start here on the 'Dis. Building the room has been costing me dearly...(I think I'm broke again, LOL!:rotfl:) but the endeavor has been a ton of fun so far.

BUT, I need some help. I'm lookng for pics of avatars for one of the hallways. The room is an Inner Passages, and one of the corner hallways will be lined with pictures of our beloved avatars. I've found a number on Flikr, but not nearly enough to do what I want.

If you'd like to help out...there are a number of ways you can do it...in all cases, please somehow note the name of the character. It can be single or group shots, whatever you chose. I have other rooms dedicated to the various lands, games, etc. This section will be solely for the players.

1. Post your avatar pic here. I'll copy it over my Flikr account and take it from there.
2. Email me the pic to ned@rightsaidned.com.
3. If you want, you can gift me a Flikr frame with the pic already setup on it.
4. OR I can make you a contributor to the room and you can place it on the wall yourself.

Since I want to have many pics lining the walls, I'll have to ask that they be placed on the Mini Frames (as seen in Modern Living and Al's). I've got a number of the larger poster-sized frames in place, but I can only fit so many!

Look for a "soft" opening soon (members only) with the Grand Opening on the 21st.

I'll be posting pic's of the museum here soon enough, to share with those that don't "live" in smallworlds like some of us do!

Thanks! Rightsaid (aka "NedsTJ", Aka: "RightsaidNed")

Ok, here's mine.

And of course that means I'll have to get back on the game just to come check out your room! Now if I can just remember my name! lol

Kim

cutout2.jpg

edited to add My name on there is Tigerbella. Can't get in yet too lol

Here is JGoof

PlanetTiki-1.png

JGoof is in there right by Walt's statue (baseball cap)

Strike3.jpg

Me, ihavewaycutecats
clothing1.jpg

I haven't been on that game since probably last June, I will have to get on again.

Hiya Ned! Here's GreenieMimi from the first Halloween on vmk.
witch.jpg

I might have some items you can have for your museum, seen as how I don't really play SW anymore.
Good luck with your project!

Thanks all! If you are a member of smallworlds, (and can remember your name, LOL!) let me know as well and I'll make you a member so you can get a preview.
Evoulie and Mimi - Stop by anytime!

Hiya, Ned! I just did a quick inventory check and I have some things you can have and just over 28K in tokens if you need them. If you don't need anything and someone else would like them, lemme know via pm!
Here are some of the things I have that I won't be using:

DJ Stand
Stereo
Spa
Windows
Steel Fireplace
Arcade Game
Some Palm Trees and other plants

Also, if anyone wants them, I have the White Cabbage Wings.
(Sorry, Ned. Didn't want to open a new thread, easier to hijack yours. hehe!)

FlyingPegasus

flyflat.jpg

qruthie mansion flat

mansionqflat.jpg

qruthietoo

q2.jpg

ShelbyMarie flat (my kid)

shelbyflat.jpg

Host_Lily

lily-flat.jpg

Host _Hula

hulaflat.jpg

Walt Disney, Host_Phinny, FlyingPegasus ~ Club 33

finclub33051108-1.jpg

I have lots of pictures! let me know if you want more!

Fly :hippie:

Woot! Thanks everyone and keep them coming! Hopefully I can get online tonight and upload all the pics.

Ha ha - I remember the "I see Dis People" tagline! Often I'd look at sigs just looking for the familar "dis" in the them. Hmm...might have to make a special "dis" section!

I think the room will open on time, I just might not have as many photos up yet as I'd like. It'll have to grow over time...just like any real museum!

Thanks again!

ps - Mimi - I'll take some of your stuff...thanks! I will send you a PM but I can say for now that I really don't think the Cabbage Wings go with my personality!

Here is a picture of me, Tofubeast, and other VMKer's, in my original WDW Magic Kingdom Quest room. It's not the best picture, but there not much I can do about that now.

wdwquest.jpg

Here is WWEDUDE :)

70bdwx.png

And here is WWEDUDE and Host_Hurricane

Again, thanks to all! Don't forget to post your Smallworlds name if you're on there and you'll get early access to the room. It's still in the building stage...if I can get on tonight I "might" at least get all the Flikr posters setup...Then I'll build a simple, but poignant mission. Why, oh why do I take on these projects!??!!?? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter