Former VMKer's!

Woot! Thanks everyone and keep them coming! Hopefully I can get online tonight and upload all the pics.

Ha ha - I remember the "I see Dis People" tagline! Often I'd look at sigs just looking for the familar "dis" in the them. Hmm...might have to make a special "dis" section!

I think the room will open on time, I just might not have as many photos up yet as I'd like. It'll have to grow over time...just like any real museum!

Thanks again!

ps - Mimi - I'll take some of your stuff...thanks! I will send you a PM but I can say for now that I really don't think the Cabbage Wings go with my personality!

I can FLY!

wings.jpg

wingsfront.jpg

I am "FlyingPegasus Rocks" on smallworlds!

The last 2 screenshots from closing night :sad1::sad1:

close2.jpg

They had the nerve to put up this sign at close:

close.jpg

I had to kick the tires on the yavn car:

Sci-FiDine-In.jpg

Everybody loved MickeysPop! We did not know at the time, but he was losing his sight and could hardly see the night this picture was taken at a club33 party. I was surprised to see it as one of the pictures fin put on the wall. Fin was so nice to him that night. RIP MickeysPop!

MickeyspopandFin.jpg

Fly

Ned,

I have sooooo many VMK pictures. Do you want good shots to edit out one avatar or do you want group / party shots? Or would you just like a shot of Jegrezo (or not?)?

Let me know and I can post whatever.

Hope you are doing well,
Dreams

wow guys...thanks for all the pics! I'll take what I can get! I'll try and upload these latest ones to the flikr tonight. The more I have the more I can have cycle thru on the walls.

I have a feeling that the "Museum" will grow and I'll slowly replace the Flikr Poster size displays with the larger murals. The screen shots just show up much nicer that way. :cool1: It'll be a place to come and browse and remember the good days. :)

BTW - it is cool being in there when the Pirate game soundtrack starts...."Ay captain.."

I've added some of you last night...search for "Rightsaid's Museum" or "Rightsaids Museum", if you've nothing to do this afternoon. (Sorry, I won't be able to add anyone else until this evening...darn firewalls!)

Ok- here's my vmk collage you can use...
3464644048_2033d47b32.jpg

Horseytink
3549931183_59d69b4fd3_m.jpg

Dashyboy
3550738124_7aec4fa67b_m.jpg

Carrotheadaye and Hoopsdude
3549930717_c1ddd92067_m.jpg

Me-Gymnastgirlflips
3549931041_12d2db3f2c_m.jpg

I have not been on SWs in I-don't-know-how-long. I came on to look at your Museum. Nicely done. I tried the mission, but I have no idea what to do to cheer so I was done.

Wow, do I miss the fun of VMK. :(

one of the only ones i could find :bride:

vmkice.jpg

Alexandrine
LadyBari
CL_CallMeWinnie
AceTinkWink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter