Fort Fiends Salutation Thread Part Deux

We are here,(up the road from the Fort) at a CG where we'll meet Bob and then move to the Fort next week,:woohoo:
When we pulled up to our site and said "We're here", Bailey jump'd out, look'd around and said "This ain't where we're spose to be !!"

I'm whipp'd, going to bed so we can have Christmas dinner with AMANDA and family and friends tomorrow!!:dancer:

Hope Santa brings good stuff for everyone !!

Glad to hear you made it OK.. With this "Crazy" weather you never know...

Snowing in Chicago...1-3 tonight..MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Merry Christmas morning ya'll !

I slept like a log !

See you inna few minutes Amanda !!:lmao:

Hava great day,,you know,,like maybe the dude in red visited you.

Merry Christmas to all...and Happy Ohhhh-HANA to all the Fiends gathering at the Fort today and throughout the week!!!

Great morning from beautiful sunny Florida !

I don't care what the weatherman says, I still choose to believe it's Sunny and 75 degrees here !!

Ya'll hava great day !

Good Morning, beautiful day yesterday, warm and sunny. Rained cats and dogs last night, chilly and windy today. Off to Wally World for a few things. Going down in the 20's tonight.

Good Morning, beautiful day yesterday, warm and sunny. Rained cats and dogs last night, chilly and windy today. Off to Wally World for a few things. Going down in the 20's tonight.

No ! NO ! NO !
I SAID "Sunny and 75 degrees !!"

(fingers in my ears "LA LA LA LA LA LA"

Morning Fiends!! The snow hasn't melted here yet and it is snowing AGAIN!!! It was pretty yesterday, but I'm over it already.

Hello and Good Morning Everyone ........... It actually started snowing at our home in coastal NC this morning around 8:00. So far the ground is covered and based on the revised forecast I don't think we are going to get too much more. It is pretty here as well!

Doug / datgrt@fw

Morning Fiends!! The snow hasn't melted here yet and it is snowing AGAIN!!! It was pretty yesterday, but I'm over it already.

(Actually glad I'm not heading for the Fort today!! I'd be pissed that I'm supposed to go, but couldn't).

I hope the interstate is clear through there for tomorrow. I would hate to have to limp all the way through the great state of Alabama.

Put your thumb out if your interested in a ride Carol. (Rick too):lmao:

Bob, the only thing I would really worry about is the Tennessee River bridge just South of us. They have said the state has salted it though.

After that, you should be fine. I don't think Cullman got as much as we did and that is the only "elevation"

Thanks Carol, Y'all got more than we did, it seemed to break apart and went north a little and south a little, we still got enough to make it dangerous.

People in the north don't understand that a dusting here is as bad as a blizzard up there because we aren't set up for snow removal. Main roads get salted but back roads get nothing but the good ole sun, no sun, no melting.

I think there are plenty of Minn-e-snow-tans who would be more than happy to share a bit of our white stuff with you guys. We broke the old record for December snowfall. If we make snow in your neck of the woods a more regular event, they might buy you a snowplow or two... ;)

then we wouldn't have no money for the tornady sy-re-nes:confused3

Okay,,I have it on good authority from my super secret source (the Fort garbage man,,but don't tell anyone) that starting today the weather is spose to straighten up and fly right,:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
When I asked him how did he know that, he said,"Cause Cheryl and Jeff have been working on the problem since they got here and finally found the leak." :worship:

Great Monday morning all you fine fiends !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter