Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

Magical_Suitcase

aka: kid-at-heart
It has been almost a decade since we cruised out of Miami. We plan to fly into and overnight in Fort Lauderdale on both ends of the cruise trip. What shuttles/transportation have folks used for going to and from Fort Lauderdale and the Miami port? I believe last time we used SAS but could be mistaken.

Thanks, Kate

We used Jiffy Jeff from our FLL hotel to the Miami Port. They were great.

We had a rental car upon arrival but used SAS for our departure. They were fine, on time and affordable, however they had us packed in the van very tightly.

Last time we flew into FLL and ubered to Miami the night before and took Jiffy Jeff back after the cruise, both were about the sane price and both good experiences.

Depending on how many are in your party, I would just use Uber/Lyft. They're everywhere down there and the cost isn't bad at all.

Larrys Limos we always use when arranging ourselves. Always had great service and a comfy ride

It has been almost a decade since we cruised out of Miami. We plan to fly into and overnight in Fort Lauderdale on both ends of the cruise trip. What shuttles/transportation have folks used for going to and from Fort Lauderdale and the Miami port? I believe last time we used SAS but could be mistaken.

Thanks, Kate

If you're planning on flying Southwest, be aware they're starting service in and out of Miami International (MIA)! :)

Thanks, Kate

I've tried shared shuttles with the cruise lines (efficient), cabs (efficient but some drivers don't drive very well)...

Next time we'll be with Jiffy Jeff. We have a booking with them and so far the communications are excellent.

Do you remember a ballpark price for Uber?
My daughter usually does a fake trip without actually calling the Uber for pickup to get an estimate. Won't be exact but in the ballpark. We priced it a couple different weeks before we left to WDW last week to get an idea what it would cost from MCO to the resort we stayed at. It was actually a little cheaper on arrival than when we had priced it out.

Used Lyft in March when we went on a quick babymoon on Norwegian.

FLL > hotel (near south beach): $38.45
hotel > Port Miami: $11.11
Port > FLL: $42.22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter