Oh My Mickey

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I have reservations in December for Hoop Dee Doo Revue at 8:30 pm. I know the campground is decorated for the holidays.. do you think it is too late to walk around and view the decorations after the show? Not too late for us personally, just wondering if they shut off the holiday lights at a certain time. Follow up question- does anyone know what time the boats stop running (back to Magic Kingdom)? Thanks so much!!

There will definitely still be lights on and displays up. Many are on all night and some of us put them on timers that shut down pretty late.

One comment though. The Fort is huge. About a mile from the Hoop Dee Doo to the front entrance. There are a number of camping loops (100, 400, 700) that are an easy walk, but you will probably only see 10% unless you are up for a few miles of walking.

j

Last edited:
Another option would be to hop on an internal bus and get off at the various loops. You'll see more that way. There's always a list floating around with the best loops to visit. That will help you get the most out of your available time.

Follow up question- does anyone know what time the boats stop running (back to Magic Kingdom)? Thanks so much!!

Disney usually commits to run the boats for at least an hour after the listed closing time for MK that particular night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter