FOTL Access still good for hotel guests?

Ozymandias

Earning My Ears
I have rservations for the HRH in November and was excited about front of the line access. Now I seem to be reading that Universal is discontinuing that practice!!! Is this so or does it just apply to Universal Express? If it is I may cancel the reservations and save money. Skipping the lines was one of the main reasons I booked in the first place.

You can still use your room key to go right into the express line. Recently the parks have been so empty, that it hasn't been necessary for them to open the express lines. Once the crowds reach a certain level, then express is put into play.

due to the low attendence which is symptomatic of this time of year, the express line will not open until the wait time is 15 minutes plus. if you view most of the posts lately you will notice that at this time FOTL is simply not necessary.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter