FOTL Pass on Check In Day???

JohnnySpaak

Earning My Ears
Hi , I just booked 2 nights at HRH and the guy I talked to said that I probably can't check in til 4PM. My question is will I somehow be able to gain FOTL privlages before I check in?? Thanks

Yes you can have FOTL access before you check-in (by that I am guessing you mean when your room is ready). Just go ahead and check in as early as you want...they will give you room keys, they won't tell you which room number...you just have to stop by the front desk on your way back and get your room number. They will hold your luggage for you so you can park your car. This is not a problem at all...we have done it many times at the Portofino...should be the same over at HRH since the same company owns them. Have a great trip! FOTL access is excellent!

Just got home last night. We checked in at 1 pm, they gave us a temp room key that worked in the parks until 4 when we could come back and get into our rooms...FOTL is great.....Just dont make eye contact with anyone in te regular lines...

Patty

Patty,
We just got back this morning....I think we must have been at the parks on just about the same days. We were there on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and we stayed at the HRH...had a great time with the FOTL!...and yes....tried at all times to avoid direct eye contact.....those were some very dirty looks I was recieving sometimes!:eek:

And Johnny...just go ahead and "pre-check" in whenever you are ready...I HAD planned on arriving by 9 am....but you know..."the best laid plans...." We actually didn't get to the parks till 2pm, but the FOTL access helped make up for the late arrival!!

Cindy,

What floor were you on? We were on 5 in room 5134, it was sooo nice!!!!!We are already planning to go back next year!!!

Patty

We were at the Hard Rock on the second floor, room 2149. We could not have been any further from the elevator!!(ok, 2 rooms further;) ).

We had a garden view room...which really wasn't so great. But we were only one floor up near an exit door that dropped us right out by the path to the pool on the Universal side...which we finally got smart enough, and started using on our 2nd day. (duh!!). So actually it ended up being a great spot (except for the view). We actually had started out in a different room with a great view of the courtyard area...but houskeeping had spilled some cleaning fluid (we think...trip report to have details)..so we moved to the other room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter