Found a GREAT DEAL on Cobra 2-Way FRS...

MinnieMe2

DIS Veteran
I stopped at our local Best Buy last night just to see if they had the Cobra FRS-220 and what they would cost. They had them for $69.99, which was cheaper than any I could find on-line. But the best deal was a package that had been opened and resealed, marked $49 . I was a little leary, but was reassured that they had been tested after being returned and if they didn't work, they wouldn't be back on the floor. A kid in Repairs & Installations said these things are like rentals: people buy them to go on a trip ("they're going to Disney World or something"), come back and have no use for them any more, so they return them. I'm verrryy happy with my bargain, they work just fine, and DS and friends can take them when they go in a few weeks and we'll use them when we head down with DD and her girlfriend in July ;) . Now that I know Best Buy's policy regarding returns and markdowns, I plan to keep my eyes open for more 'Open Item' bargains!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter