Found an interesting website for Tower of Terror

disneyland999

Optimist
http://towersecrets.com/
Going to this website makes me even sadder that Tower of Terror and all of the great things about it are going away for a GOTG ride. I love GOTG but I wish it didn't have to be the ToT of all things. Still hope that it turns out great because if it doesn't, I'm gonna die. Still have hopes for the rest of MArvel Land when it comes though. :stitch2:

Considering theme-wise, the better ride is in Florida, I'm fine with the California ride getting a new theme. The version in Tokyo is great, and I think the difference in theme adds to the appeal.

Fantastic website! And I'm with you - it makes me even more down that it's being replaced with the Guardians. It's certainly going to affect how I view their movie and movie-to-come. They killed the Twilight Zone.

The fact that it could've been the Mel Brooks Hotel is comical. Glad it went with Twilight Zone. Mabe one day I'll have the extra money to go back to WDW and experience this ride as it should be. Until then, November will be the Tower of Terror trip. We'll be feeling it in our sleep for weeks!

I hear ya. We are sad that ToT is being re-themed at DLR.

Once we heard it was going away we decided to make a quick trip in December to ride it one last time......can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter