found cute things to make... newspaper gift bags and chalkboard gift tags

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
really like the newspaper gift bags... this one is just a test run to see if it was going to be easy to make or not. (it was :) ) the gift tags are just laminate samples from the hardware store sprayed with the chalk board spray paint. LOVE them. :) the bag instructions came from a cute craft blog. (happy to pm people the link, not sure if I can actually post it here) maggie

newspaperbagandchalkboardtags.jpg

Adorable!!! Adorable..

I especially love the tags.... thinking those would be great for Christmas gifts this year... I'll be in touch for additional info.. need to get going to go out to the fair and check on the rabbit....

Is the gift bag laminated as well? It is super cute, I would also love the link to make the bag! Thanks

Just wanted to say Maggie isn't ignoring you, her DD is up my way for Dance camp and they are here picking her up and visiting family.

Hopefully she will be home soon.

I think this is where Maggie saw the bags. Not sure about the tags (my friend had emailed me about the gift bags last week ;) ).

yup that's the site with the bags. :) I can't remember where I saw the tags but they are super easy. I just grabbed some of the laminate countertop samples from home depot and bought some chalkboard spray paint, coated the chips a few times and then rubbed chalk all over them and wiped them off and presto, they are ready to go. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter