Found out what the "Game On" pin code is

LSUDis

DIS Veteran
Tried it for my dates: May 28-June 6.

Guess what? It's FREE DINING!!! :cool1: (quick service, at least) Verified it by running same dates, etc. on website with/without QS.

POP is iffy for some dates, but most resorts including deluxe were available.

The pin code is kinda hidden at the bottom of the "Stay! Play! Dine" flap/page.

Hope everyone needing June dates gets this one. (Received it in the mail on Dec. 24th).

I have several "saved" vacations on the website if that gives anyone some insight into getting on the magic pin lists.

Good luck!

My game on pin I received a few days ago (for March) was for free park hopper and free water park and more. It said save 14%. I was so excited when I got this b/c I thought it was for free dining!

Ours was Save 20% at select Disney Resort hotels for select November dates.

We were so excited for a pin! Still wishing for FD though. pixiedust:

We have the 25% off at Coronado Springs for May 29-June 7 but I would LOVE free dining. Fingers are crossed Disney will release it or we'll receive a pin code!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

Interesting. Have they done this before--a commonly-named mailout that is actually a series of different offers--based on state, no. of kids, responses on website, stage of the moon, or whatever?

I checked again and when I input the pin number and verify names, etc., the banner actually says "Free Quick Service Dining pin code."

Anyone else have the mailout with a different offering?

A 25% savings doesn't seem like much when up to 30% is offered for everyone anyway, does it?

Guess what? It's FREE DINING!!! :cool1: (quick service, at least) Verified it by running same dates, etc. on website with/without QS.

Hope everyone needing June dates gets this one. (Received it in the mail on Dec. 24th).

I have several "saved" vacations on the website if that gives anyone some insight into getting on the magic pin lists.

Good luck!

FYI....gaydays falls in that first week of June, in case that is something you would want to avoid....

Was your pin for June dates only or could you see if it covered other times of the year?

Good luck!

I put in May 28-June 6, and it worked.

It did say, "ask about other dates, lengths of stay, and accommodations when you call."

At the bottom, it said, "and, as an ongoing Cardmember perk, you get promotional APR of 0% . . ." so it may be linked to having a Disney Visa card.

FYI....gaydays falls in that first week of June, in case that is something you would want to avoid....

Tour Guides has the preferred park for each of the four days the celebration is held in Disney if anyone really needs to not be in that park on that day.

This is a very HOT topic and recommend treading with care when making replies.

Tour Guides has the preferred park for each of the four days the celebration is held in Disney if anyone really needs to not be in that park on that day.

This is a very HOT topic and recommend treading with care when making replies.

Well, it is something that I would personally want to know so I could avoid it so I don't see the harm in mentioning it.

:confused3

I gave a source for finding better information on the subject.

It is not my place to judge what anyone wants to do with it.

I did feel it was worth warning how the threads can turn ugly when others do decide to judge.

Congrats on the pin!!! I sure wish Disney Visa would send something out to all of it's cardholders.

I really want a discount for July, either by PIN or GP.

Have a great time planning your trip.

My "game on" pin code is for 30% any resort during he month of June. I received it on Saturday.

My "game on" pin code is for 30% any resort during he month of June. I received it on Saturday.

The "game on" pin I received just after Thanksgiving was also for 30% off any resort. It started with the month of August but at the bottom said to check other dates & it was good for June, Sept., & Oct. as well.

You might want to try entering your code, anyway. My flyer thing said, "$684* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room. Then, "That's a savings of 20%."

I put in the code and only then did it say that it was for free Quick Service dining, so if you didn't enter the pin, go ahead and try it.

You might want to try entering your code, anyway. My flyer thing said, "$684* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room. Then, "That's a savings of 20%."

I put in the code and only then did it say that it was for free Quick Service dining, so if you didn't enter the pin, go ahead and try it.

Hello, just wondering if you could tell me where you went to enter the code? I am really hoping for free dining:) I only got 10%, thanks in advance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter