Four Points or Radisson Lakeside?????

lisa000

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We will be at DW April 13-19 (can't wait!). Now I need to decide between Four Points Sheraton Lakeside or Radisson Inn Lake Buena Vista. Can anyone help us with a decision, both sound good. We have a 9 and 16 year old going too.
Thanks Lisa:pinkbounc :smooth: :wave: :bounce:

If the price is not an issue (Sheraton is sure to be cheaper), go with the Radisson as it is in an excellent location, with DD and Crossroads both reasonably walkable (not in summer, though!).

If the Radisson Lake Beuna Vista is the one on Palm Parkway, I'd encourage you to stay there. Though our stay was a few years ago, we received wonderful customer service. The rooms are large and have small balconies. It's within walking distance to lots of different places.

Sharon

Hi,
Thank you to everyone who helped make up my mind. We decided on the Radisson and I can't wait. The price wasn't all that bad at $75.00 a night for such a convenient location.
Thanks again,
Lisa

:D

Lisa, that's an excellent rate. it's about the lowest I've seen for that location.

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter