Four Points Sheraton: Any info ....

mom2jamie

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at this resort? I would like any opinions on it. Will be staying there in February instead of All Stars; this is where the cheerleaders are going to be staying that we are going to be down there with. Thanks for any info available.

They did some construction recently, beware of bugs (locals don't worry about a few ants). You get what you pay for...

Hi we stayed there twice the day before we went to our WDW Resort in 2000 we were in building A nice room clean and kind of quiet, that was in aug. 26 th 2000 }

However we stayed the day before this year July 6th 2001 building B it was terribble, room was nasty, we were up all nite from kids and people at the pool parting, called the office at 12:30 am. they sent security out their it got quiet until about 1:30 am. called the office again they sent security got quiet until about 3:00am. I gave up, we always like to get to WDW a day early so we can get to the Resort to get our IDs at 7:00 am. so we can take advantage of that whole day, but sleepless in Fla.

Also I 'am a starwood preferred guest they will get you checked in fast you don't have to stay in line, the rate is cheap 49.00 or 59.00 depending when you stay, but I'll never stay their again or at a four points as far as that goes usually that is sheratons last hope before they sell the property, like that other person said you get what you pay for, it taught me a good lesson it does not cost that much more to go first class, lol cmatt

:eek: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter