Four thumbs up for Your Ride!!!

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
My mom and I just got back from our weeklong vacation at Disney, and I have to say, we are both VERY impressed with the service we recieved from Your Ride.

We arrived at MCO about an hour late, but Tom was there at baggage claim with that pink sign, waiting for us. He was told by Spirit that the plane had landed an hour before hand, so he asked where we had been. We headed over to the carousel, and my mom pointed out our bags, and he grabbed them both, and we all went outside, and my mom and I waited for a bit while he went to get the car. It was quite a long wait, but that's ok. When he finally pulled up, my mom tried helping with the bags, but he jokingly chasitsed her saying that it was his job.

All loaded in the car, he tells us he is taking us to Kash n Karry, where he has a discount card with them. All throughout the ride, he kept up conversation, answering the numerous questions my mom had.

We got to K&K, got our groceries and booze, and sat back for the ride to our resort. We got onto Disney property, to be greeted by the Epcot fireworks. What a way to start your Disney vacation.

We get to our resort, and pay Tom, (he told us to forget about the coupon), and made arrangements for him to pick us up earlier for the return trip a week later.

Fast forward one week. Tom arrived half an hour early, again, in an impeccably clean Lincoln TownCar, and got us to MCO safe, sound and happy.

Rabitt, you have an A1 first class operation going there, and I will definetly be telling my travel agent to recommend your company for other travellers, and expect another reservation from me for my next Orlando vacation.

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter