Fourth Gate Coming?

it loaded but all it says is "come back for a live stream" but nothing else with insight about the stream

I checked the Universal FB page on my phone to see if they posted anything additional, or a link to a live stream, but nothing new so far.

At this point, I could only imagine that they are treating this like a SDCC situation where all phones and cameras need to be turned off and it will not be live streamed. Likely followed by a recap video that Universal will release on their own platform.

I'm thinking around the 12-1 time frame is going to be the announcement / when they'll post information afterward.

I don't think we're going to get much in the way of details on Thursday with how short the presentation is going to be.

At most I'm guessing they'll tell us what the themed worlds will be but without any detail of what will be inside each world.

But it could be even less than that.

Despite all of the leaked info we've been hearing from insider sites and blogs, this is Universals first official public announcement for the new park. So we might just get a "We're building a new park! It will feature Nintendo World and some other great worlds. We look to open it in 202X and will continue to give more details in the future!"

So it was even less than my "Even less than that" bit.

So instead of even:

""We're building a new park! It will feature Nintendo World and some other great worlds. We look to open it in 202X and will continue to give more details in the future!"

We got:

"We're building a new park! It'll be called Epic Universe. Here's a picture."

I saw lots of construction in the Jurassic Park area. I’m expecting a new ride there.

I look forward to this new park. The link I have to the info isn’t working.

Looks like the dueling one will be at least the thrill if not medium as well depending on how they do the two tracks. And Dragons looks to have a suspended coaster that given the property will likely be a family coaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter