• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fox and the Hound

BK228

DIS Fanatic
Im doing this for a friend on here at least i think shes a friend on here.

We need to start a disscussion about the movie Fox and the Hound. It doesnt get enough love and credit

Good good. the friend im doing this for hasnt even posted on here yet weird

I remember watching Fox & the Hound in Florida. The place we were staying at had a cinema where you could watch whatever movie they had. I chose that movie and watched it by myself in a medium sized theatre...

I remember going to my gradparents house when I was young and watching this movie. It's a classic that doesn't get enough credit! I love it, I wish more people would watch it. It's a story of true friendship, and of corse, it has the Disney touch of cute little animals that talk. ;)

I saw it recently for the first time in a looooong time.

It was a really good movie. :)

The Fox and the Hound was my favorite movie when I was younger!
It's such a good one!

Did you know the movie was based on a book? Well, I use that loosely really. The movie is Disneyfication at it's best. I wouldn't advise you to read the book if you want to keep the story as being happy.

Well, at the end of the book, pretty much all the main characters die...

DancingAllie yourwelcome just thought i would help someone out and your completely right about everything not always being a happy ending. but that doesnt mean we cant try

Sorry im very philosipher like. It measn that not everything in life turns out good some turn out bad. But people still try to make everything turn out good. Thats what it means, understand?

I used to watch this movie everyday when I was little. It was my favorite. Great movie. Go watch it if you haven't seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter