Fox Car Rental

toesmom

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to post that I had a great experience with Fox Car Rental, using its shuttle. Great price, nothing to complain about. I read so many negative reviews, but for me it was all positive. Definitely would rent with them again. We have renting cars for 20 years for trips in Orlando. We rented Dec 23 out of Fort Myers and returned to Orlando Jan 5 for $378 total for SUV. Great experience and great price.

That's great to know, the reviews are terrible. Right now they are half the cost of everyone else for our trip.

That's great to know, the reviews are terrible. Right now they are half the cost of everyone else for our trip.
I would rent from them again absolutely - especially if half the price of other rentals. We had terrible rental from budget few years, disgusting dirty vehicle. Terrible (but I didn't post a review about how dirty that vehicle was - it was cheap rental). All positive with Fox Rental. But they are off site, keep that in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter