Fox news just showed the pictures

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
of the deceased members who were killed in Iraq. They did not "show enough for identification and that does not conflict with .....". They gave no warning either so those of us who did not want to see it could change the station. Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Yeah, all the news channels are. I already posted a rant on it. :mad: I just feel bad for the families who know that those are their family members. :(

Actually, CNN just showed a portion of only 1 photo. There was nothing truely bad shown (other than it was dead Americans).

They also went out of their way to give warning of what they were going to show, and that it was the ONLY thing they were going to show. No other pictures, videos, etc.

In this case, I think CNN handled it pretty well. Didn't see it on anyhting else, so can't comment there.

I DID hear that some of the dead had bullet wounds to the forehead, which (IMHO) indicates they were not killed in a firefight or fleeing, but were murdered in cold blood.

The photo shown on cnn and fox seemed to be the same photo. CNN did give warning though, while Fox did not. This doesn't surprise me.

I don't have a problem with them showing this particular photo, but they should give warning.

Haven't seen any of the footage on MSNBC yet. But, I did stop watching at 6:00pm to switch over to regular news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter