• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ and recent online ticket purchase

BraveCruiser

Always Planning the Next Trip to Disney
Hi there. We are approaching our 60 day mark and wanted to start reserving FP+ tickets tomorrow on our MBs. I had to purchase one additional day admission online and I have the confirmation number. Has anyone else had an issue using the confirmation number to link the ticket to your account? Do I have to wait until the actual ticket arrives in the mail before I am able to link it?

I've done it twice and haven't had any issues. You should be able to link it using the confirmation number on your receipt.

I've done it twice and haven't had any issues. You should be able to link it using the confirmation number on your receipt.

OK. I called their help line and they told me that because I chose to have the ticket mailed instead of selecting "will call", I couldn't link it. So, they are trying to link the ticket for me. Lesson learned, choose "will call" when buying online.

I ordered tickets online to be mailed to me about two weeks ago. I was able to use the confirmation number to link our tickets to MDE, but it took over 24 hours. I just kept getting an error message prior to then. Just FYI. If you want to keep trying, it eventually works.

I ordered tickets online to be mailed to me about two weeks ago. I was able to use the confirmation number to link our tickets to MDE, but it took over 24 hours. I just kept getting an error message prior to then. Just FYI. If you want to keep trying, it eventually works.

Thanks for the info. I called and they said they had to use a different number to link it. I wanted it added so that I could do my FP+ selections at day 60. I got on today and was able to make all my selections without a hitch! No, I can just sit back and wait until we leave for our trip in April!!

I booked a night at All Star after discovering we would be able to use fastpass + for all of our visit if we did this and I had to call to get it linked to our later stay at Boardwalk Villa.

Thanks for the info. I called and they said they had to use a different number to link it. I wanted it added so that I could do my FP+ selections at day 60. I got on today and was able to make all my selections without a hitch! No, I can just sit back and wait until we leave for our trip in April!!

So glad it worked for you! I agree, it is a relief to get FP+ scheduled.

For anyone planning to link tickets to a room reservation -- If you order will call, you can link them immediately after online purchase. After I entered the confirmation number and hit "next," nothing appeared; however, I hit the "back" button and my tickets and resort guests appeared, so I could link each ticket to each guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter