FP+ at 60 days of arrival or ticket day?

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
If I book a 7-night stay on wdw property but we are only going to the parks one day (HS), will I still have access to book fp+ at 60 days before my arrival? Or is it 60 days from the day I want to go to the parks? Currently and post-new ticketing, I have to choose the exact day we will be touring.

Does that make any sense? Lol

What a great question. If you need a quick answer you might want to post the question over on the Theme Parks thread under ticketing. You'll get an answer ASAP.

I had a 2 night stay booked and a 1 day ticket. I was able to do my fp for my second day with no problems. It was 60 days before the trip so 61 one from the day I wanted the fp for.

I had a 2 night stay booked and a 1 day ticket. I was able to do my fp for my second day with no problems. It was 60 days before the trip so 61 one from the day I wanted the fp for.

Okay so your 60 days started on your first day of arrival, not on your actual second day.

For an on-site stay you can book up to 7 days at the 60 day mark. So if you're arriving on a Saturday, at 60 days before the arrival date you can book for any day up to and including the Friday after arrival. After that it's day for day until then end of your stay.

For an on-site stay you can book up to 7 days at the 60 day mark. So if you're arriving on a Saturday, at 60 days before the arrival date you can book for any day up to and including the Friday after arrival. After that it's day for day until then end of your stay.
You can actually book 10 days worth from day of arrival. 7 is for passholders

You can actually book 10 days worth from day of arrival. 7 is for passholders

Thanks for the correction!

ETA: I went back and looked this up. Actually there is no restriction on the booking window itself. At 60 days from check-in you can book for any day of your on-site stay, up to the number of days on your ticket(s), or 7 days for passholders.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter