FP booking not working this morning for 60 days out

MK4ever

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I chatted with a Disney CM who said they are doing enhancements and to come back later!

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I chatted with a Disney CM who said they are doing enhancements and to come back later!

I just tried and had no problems.

When Disney's website gives me troubles, I like to switch computers or browsers. Chrome via an Incognito tab often does the trick.

Hope it starts working for you.

I had issues initially, it kept saying all fast passes for all parks were given out for all days of my vacation. I knew it had to be a glitch, just kept retrying and it worked for the most part. Hopefully it worked for you!

Hi - did you try a different browser? Your phone app? (Or computer if on your phone app?) I find sometimes one option works when the other doesn't. (And if you see 30 days out open: are you 100% sure you are at the 60th day prior? DS doesn't remember to count for months with 31 days.)

Also- double check to be certain that your resort reservation is linked to your MDE account.
I am staying at Shades of Green and my reservation kept dropping off and needed to be added back THREE times ! It mad my FP Day traumatic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter