FP+ ...Can you book with MNSSHP tickets?

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Hi all...just planned a last minute trip and purchased MNSSHP tickets. We are DVC members and can enter at 2 PM...can I book FP+ with these tickets for the 2-6 time frame? Thanks for the help!

Hi all...just planned a last minute trip and purchased MNSSHP tickets. We are DVC members and can enter at 2 PM...can I book FP+ with these tickets for the 2-6 time frame? Thanks for the help!
Yes as long as you haven’t booked any other FPs for that day, you can book 3 FPs for that time period.

Yes as long as you haven’t booked any other FPs for that day, you can book 3 FPs for that time period.
Then I guess what you are saying is, you cannot book 3FP for your annual pass (or other non-party ticket) plus 3FP for your MNSSHP ticket, all on the same day.

Are you only doing the party? No other park days? Just beware that there have been some reports of guests losing their last day of FPs after booking them for parties. You need to decide if that’s a risk you’re willing to take.

Here is the message directly from my TA:
“My advice this year is that it isn't worth it... Last year, we had several people get warnings that they had too many days of Fastpasses on their account and their LAST DAY of fastpasses would be cancelled. This year, with Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog Dash, Frozen Ever After, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train still being hard fastpasses to get, it isn't worth the risk to get a bonus fastpass or to, and risk losing some of these new and popular rides. If they are removed, we will NOT get them back...

The system MAY allow you to book the extra fastpasses, but I'd advise against it. I know you'll see that people are doing it, but I wanted to make my opinion open to you and I'm happy to discuss further if you wish!”

I lost my last day FPs due to the party day. I got the warning email the day after adding Magical Express to my reservation so I wonder if that impacted it. I do not have them back yet. Tech is supposed to work on it and they or may not get them all back at the awesome times I had despite me calling before they were deleted. If I did it over I would buy the party tickets under a different email account and get 30 day out FPs. Less selection but no risk and waisted time dealing with it.

Thanks for the advice...we're not going to risk losing our FP already booked. It will be a nice perk to enter the park a little earlier on that day...and we'll wait until later in the party to ride 7DM as this will be our only MK day!

What if the party is the last day? Any reports of those being lost?

What if the party is the last day? Any reports of those being lost?
Same thing applies. It doesn't matter what day the party is for. The problem is that when the system sees both a regular ticket, and a party ticket, for what ever reason, it doesn't count the party ticket for FP, so when you book say 5 days of FP on a 5 day ticket, plus one day of FP on the party ticket, the system counts 5 days of entitlement, and 6 days of FP, and so it deletes your last day of FP.

If the party ticket is on a separate MDE from any regular tickets, then there is no problem booking FP on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter