FP concerns

anggikay

Mouseketeer
I am getting ready to schedule our FPs. We have two different parties going at the same time. We made the reservations through a travel agent and I claimed both reservations under my MDE. I am starting to worry that maybe I made a mistake by doing that. I am the primary person under our reservation and my son is the primary person on his reservation. Will I be able to schedule FPs for everyone or does my son need his own MDE and then we need to link the reservations. I have been able to customize magic bands for everyone so I didn't think there would be an issue, but now I am getting anxious. I saw somewhere that each person who is over 18 and has their own reservation needs a different MDE. Do you think I will be able to make FPs for everyone or did I make a mistake?

If I understand your question right, you should be able to make FP+ for anyone who is linked to your MDE account. Not only are our kids on my account, so is our babysitter. We have scheduled FP+ for her many times, so she can ride with the kids.

I am getting ready to schedule our FPs. We have two different parties going at the same time. We made the reservations through a travel agent and I claimed both reservations under my MDE. I am starting to worry that maybe I made a mistake by doing that. I am the primary person under our reservation and my son is the primary person on his reservation. Will I be able to schedule FPs for everyone or does my son need his own MDE and then we need to link the reservations. I have been able to customize magic bands for everyone so I didn't think there would be an issue, but now I am getting anxious. I saw somewhere that each person who is over 18 and has their own reservation needs a different MDE. Do you think I will be able to make FPs for everyone or did I make a mistake?
One MDX account is fine. Just give your son your login ID and he’ll have access to book FPs along with you.

We just did this a couple of weeks ago. I am traveling with my parents and my sister's family. They do have their own MDE accounts, but since I arrive 1 night earlier than them, I was able to snag all our fastpasses together using my account at my 60 day mark. My sister actually helped me using my account. We divided the days and got what we wanted for everything. We did have to move our days around a little bit as we were trying to do AK on our 60+2 and there weren't any FPs available for FoP so we just bumped that and HS by a day so we could get FoP and SDD (60+3 and 60+4 respectively). Sadly, that means my college aged son who is only there for the first few days due to his class schedule will have to RD SDD, but hopefully he will be able to get on if he gets there early.:sunny:

We just did this a couple of weeks ago. I am traveling with my parents and my sister's family. They do have their own MDE accounts, but since I arrive 1 night earlier than them, I was able to snag all our fastpasses together using my account at my 60 day mark. My sister actually helped me using my account. We divided the days and got what we wanted for everything. We did have to move our days around a little bit as we were trying to do AK on our 60+2 and there weren't any FPs available for FoP so we just bumped that and HS by a day so we could get FoP and SDD (60+3 and 60+4 respectively). Sadly, that means my college aged son who is only there for the first few days due to his class schedule will have to RD SDD, but hopefully he will be able to get on if he gets there early.:sunny:

Wow! I arrive 2 nights earlier than my son and his family. Do you think I will be able to schedule all the FPs at my 60 day mark? That would be amazing.

Wow! I arrive 2 nights earlier than my son and his family. Do you think I will be able to schedule all the FPs at my 60 day mark? That would be amazing.
If your TA booked packages (hotel + tickets), no. Your son has to wait until his window opens.

If your son ask the TA to change his reservation to room-only and then buys his tickets separately, you can book early for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter