FP distribution stop time each day?

Pixie755

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when MK (or any other park) stops distributing fast passes each day? Wondering if there is a pattern. Noticed during our trip in summer 2017 that we weren’t able to book any additional FPs after about 9pm at MK, even though a few minutes earlier the system showed FPs available at certain attractions up through park close (at 11pm). Anyone know how this works?

Never heard of a stop time, just when they run out and that varies day to day and park to park.

You can get FP's up until a park closes.

For your MK day it was likely that 9pm was the end of FP's because maybe 9pm was closing time with EMH until 11pm. There's no FP's during emh

Last edited:

For full clarity, last park hour FPs aren’t necessarily in full hour increments. For example, AK closes at 10:30pm tonight. It’s 9:50 pm right now. I can get a Primeval Whirl FP for 9:55pm and a few other rides for as late as 10pm.

Sometimes the system glitches and shows the message about fastpass distribution having concluded for the day when that definitely isn't the case.

When I was there near the end of May the app was telling me MK was done with FP in the early evening. Not even a Philharmagic to be found! 20 minutes or so later it was working properly again.

Agree with the others above, there is no stop time, not when you are in the park on that day.
They'll run out, mind you, but until that point, you can get FP till the park is closed.
MK is the place where this is most likely to happen, since it has so many rides.
You can get FP's up until an hour before park closes. So if park closes at 9pm last FP's you can grab should be 8-9pm.
Are you referring to pre-booking the FP in advanced?

Sometimes the system glitches and shows the message about fastpass distribution having concluded for the day when that definitely isn't the case.

Late in the evening that's also the message you will get when there are truly none left. But if you try again, it's likely someone somewhere (likely many of them) will cancel an FP and the system will be back in business.

Very helpful - thanks, everyone. This was a regular hours MK night (no EMH) while we were in the park, so it sounds like a system glitch. Should have guessed that! Next time I will refresh and keep checking. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter