FP drop times

I've heard about this regarding FoP. Does this happen for other rides too? Similar times? I'm planning to hop at lunchtime and have FPs booked in my morning parks, so this could work out well for me to grab my first same-day FPs once I scan in for the last of those.

I've heard about this regarding FoP. Does this happen for other rides too? Similar times? I'm planning to hop at lunchtime and have FPs booked in my morning parks, so this could work out well for me to grab my first same-day FPs once I scan in for the last of those.
There have been recent reports (a month or so ago?) of regular drops at DHS for the TSL rides. I believe those were happening twice a day, once around 9:30 am and I think the second was early afternoon but I’d have to go find the thread, I may be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter