FP during off season

Colonel W

Earning My Ears
Heading to WDW the first week of February 2015. This is supposed to be one of the least crowded times of the year. Do I really need to make FP selections? What would the wait times be like without FP? I tend to over-plan vacations in general and I would rather be more spontaneous at Disney. My vacations in the past, while great, have been very regimented.

I think most people have been saying that there isn't really an "off" season anymore. Yes there are some quieter times but that still leads to 30-40 minutes (or longer) waits for the headliners.

If you don't think that waiting those sorts of times is a big deal then sure save your fps for when you actually hit the parks. One of the benefits of the MDE is that if you find that some lines are too long then you may be able to schedule fp for later in the day through your mobile, rather than having to find a machine to do it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter