• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

yaya74

DIS Veteran
Couldn't get Fp+ for BTMR this morning for Aug 7th, the day before the rehab.

What's the chance that someone will drop the FP+ so I can snatch it??
Also what's the usual standby wait time for BTMR in the evening after 7pm?

TIA!

1. What's the chance that someone will drop the FP+ so I can snatch it??
2. Also what's the usual standby wait time for BTMR in the evening after 7pm?

TIA!

1. Over 50%
2. 60 min.

Did you check for evening BTMR? I got one yesterday for 8/4 at 7:20 pm (2 people).

Did you check for evening BTMR? I got one yesterday for 8/4 at 7:20 pm (2 people).
Apparently all FP+ for BTMRR are gone for Aug 7 since yesterday at 7am. Perhaps no pass the day before the rehab??

We are in the same boat! Trying to get either August 6th or 7th. What does everyone recommend for trying to get them - check every day, a couple times? My daughter will be bummed but we can always open the park or close it to reduce our time in standby.

Thanks!

I don't think they were ever up for grabs. My trip starts Aug-4th. At 7:00am 60 days out I was online and booking. I was able to get BTM for AUG 4th but right from the start the 6th-8th all times showed "unavailable"

Also note: Big Thunder is scheduled to closed Aug 8 - Nov 12th.

I just got FP+ for Big Thunder for 8/7 this morning!!! I don't know when FP+ was added to the system for Big Thunder on this date, the date before the scheduled closure.. The availability of FP+ for 8/7 seems to be good... :flower1:

What's the chance that someone will drop the FP+ so I can snatch it??
Also what's the usual standby wait time for BTMR in the evening after 7pm?

TIA!
I rode it last week multiple times after 8. Our longest wait was 25 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter