• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fp+ for later dates in our trip

anggikay

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney from Oct 21-Nov 2nd. We have 7 days of tickets. Can I make fp+ ressies on my 60 day opening window for days 4,5,6 and 8,9,10 and 11 of our trip? Also, we would like to do the water park on day 7. Can we skip a day when making fp+ reservations?

We will be at Disney from Oct 21-Nov 2nd. We have 7 days of tickets. Can I make fp+ ressies on my 60 day opening window for days 4,5,6 and 8,9,10 and 11 of our trip? Also, we would like to do the water park on day 7. Can we skip a day when making fp+ reservations?
Yes; you can book for any park day within your open booking window. They don't have to be consecutive. You just need valid ticket entitlements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter