FP+ For Parades and Fireworks

alice0826

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are 56 days out from our trip and I have been able to customize Magic Bands and make FP+ reservations for certain attractions. I have been unable to make any FP+ for any parades or shows and cannot get a reservation for the BOG test lunch. When I log into the test lunch site it allows me to pick a day, but then says "there are no fastpasses available, please select a different day". Does anyone have a similar problem or has anyone know what certain day mark you need to hit in order to have the capability to book any parades or shows or the BOG test lunch? I appreciate any information anyone can provide. Thanks! :)

Does anyone have a similar problem or has anyone know what certain day mark you need to hit in order to have the capability to book any parades or shows or the BOG test lunch?

I'd estimate that there are at least 2 dozen recent posts with people who are having the same issues as these.

Some say that the events are only available for FP+ on weekends.
Others have gotten them on weekdays.

Some have called WDW's IT (technology) department to try for answers.
Some have not found positive results. Some have.

Hi! We are 56 days out from our trip and I have been able to customize Magic Bands and make FP+ reservations for certain attractions. I have been unable to make any FP+ for any parades or shows and cannot get a reservation for the BOG test lunch. When I log into the test lunch site it allows me to pick a day, but then says "there are no fastpasses available, please select a different day". Does anyone have a similar problem or has anyone know what certain day mark you need to hit in order to have the capability to book any parades or shows or the BOG test lunch? I appreciate any information anyone can provide. Thanks! :)

What is this "test lunch site" for BOG? I'm arriving in 53 days and never heard of such a thing. I have made FP+ selections for attractions, but have not been successful for Parades and Fireworks shows either. :(

What is this "test lunch site" for BOG? I'm arriving in 53 days and never heard of such a thing. I have made FP+ selections for attractions, but have not been successful for Parades and Fireworks shows either. :(

It's https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ but you need to have an all-numerical confirmation/reservation code. I found mine on my MagicBand page, but if you search threads, others have mentioned other places they found theirs. You enter it in, pick the date and time and are given a FastPass+ window time. You can even order your lunch ahead of time. This does NOT count as one of your 3 FastPass+ and it will not show up on MDE. Just print the reservation confirmation page and take it with you. I've heard all you have to do is go up to the restaurant and tell them your last name and FastPass+ window and you're good to go! ;) will be testing this out on Sunday 9/8!

It's https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ but you need to have an all-numerical confirmation/reservation code. I found mine on my MagicBand page, but if you search threads, others have mentioned other places they found theirs. You enter it in, pick the date and time and are given a FastPass+ window time. You can even order your lunch ahead of time. This does NOT count as one of your 3 FastPass+ and it will not show up on MDE. Just print the reservation confirmation page and take it with you. I've heard all you have to do is go up to the restaurant and tell them your last name and FastPass+ window and you're good to go! ;) will be testing this out on Sunday 9/8!

Oh really! Where on your MagicBand page did you find your number for BOG lunch? I'm looking at my MagicBand page and it just shows our two sets of bands that we've already customized. There is a confirmation number but it is the same number of our room only confirmation. :confused3

I was unable to book a FP+ for Fantasmic on 10/21. I'll keep checking (I really don't need the Star Tours FP, I never found the line at ST to be long even during easter week) but I don't care enough to sit on the phone with Disney any more than I have to. :P

Oh really! Where on your MagicBand page did you find your number for BOG lunch? I'm looking at my MagicBand page and it just shows our two sets of bands that we've already customized. There is a confirmation number but it is the same number of our room only confirmation. :confused3

OKay so I used that confirmation number on the BOG lunch site and it let me log in and go thru all the steps to make a FP+, but the two days that we're going to be at MK during lunch it also says for me that there are no fastpasses available. :( If you've learned how to fix that problem please share!

OKay so I used that confirmation number on the BOG lunch site and it let me log in and go thru all the steps to make a FP+, but the two days that we're going to be at MK during lunch it says there are no fastpasses available. :( Anyone else come across this problem?

Seems that dates are not loaded yet for october.

I checked again just now for my 8 days in october and nothing. Just illuminations like 20 days earlier.

jimi

I checked again just now for my 8 days in october and nothing. Just illuminations like 20 days earlier.

jimi

Thanks for the update. Glad it's not just me and that there is still hope for us in October getting lunch at BOG! It appears that a FP+ for lunch at BOG will not count as one for our 3 preselected attraction FP+ selections. Will that also be the case for Illuminations or Fantasmic FP+?

Thanks for the update. Glad it's not just me and that there is still hope for us in October getting lunch at BOG! It appears that a FP+ for lunch at BOG will not count as one for our 3 preselected attraction FP+ selections. Will that also be the case for Illuminations or Fantasmic FP+?

No, Illuminations (and I assume Fantasmic as well) counts in your 3 preselected. I did the Illuminations one since I like viewing the show from the area they have reserved for FP+. I have no interest in Fantasmic...just not one I care to see again..so I didn't take note if it was included in FP+ selections, but I assume it is since the other nighttime shows are included for you to select as one of your 3.

We are going the 21st of THIS month and still can not get FP for BOG :( I keep checking several times a day! Nada:confused3 BUT on the parades and such they were not on mine either and I read where someone suggested changing a selection and see if it pops up so I did and it worked! Here is what I did:
Logged in and we had Pirates of Caribbean picked for 3:30 and so I picked to change my selection to a different one and it came up as "no selections available for that time period" (well crap) so I went back and changed my time for pirates to 7:20 and then after I confirmed that I went back in and picked "change selection" and after I did that the parade came up! And I grabbed it! So my suggestion is to make sure you have a FP for around the time the parade will be so when you go to change your selection it will be there. Sorry if that was confusing! But I hope it helps someone :wizard: and if anybody has any suggestions to make the FP for BOG work for the 27th or want to give me there dinner reservations for the 23rd or the 27th I'd take it ;)

jimim said:

jimi

Just saw Illuminations on Sunday from the FP area. While the view is really good, the sound wasn't. The only speaker was on the left side of the viewing area. Not sure if this was a technical glitch, or if there just isn't a speaker on the right side.

We are going the 21st of THIS month and still can not get FP for BOG :( I keep checking several times a day! Nada:confused3 BUT on the parades and such they were not on mine either and I read where someone suggested changing a selection and see if it pops up so I did and it worked! Here is what I did:
Logged in and we had Pirates of Caribbean picked for 3:30 and so I picked to change my selection to a different one and it came up as "no selections available for that time period" (well crap) so I went back and changed my time for pirates to 7:20 and then after I confirmed that I went back in and picked "change selection" and after I did that the parade came up! And I grabbed it! So my suggestion is to make sure you have a FP for around the time the parade will be so when you go to change your selection it will be there. Sorry if that was confusing! But I hope it helps someone :wizard: and if anybody has any suggestions to make the FP for BOG work for the 27th or want to give me there dinner reservations for the 23rd or the 27th I'd take it ;)

I tried this twice today and no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Same problem here, but I haven't heard of anyone who has been able to book BOG lunch or parades/fireworks in late Oct or Nov at all. :goodvibes :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter