FP+ for Toy Story Land

Drjkowens

Mouseketeer
We are visiting July 10-19. Our 60 FP+ booking window starts tomorrow! Will we be able to book FP’s for Toy Story Land? Or, just TSM? Thanks!

What do you mean by "Toy Story Land?"

There are 3 rides: TSM, Slinky Dog Dash, and Alien Saucers. All of them are Tier A FPs (meaning you can only choose one FP -- per day out of those 3).

There's another thread on the success of obtaining a SDD FP. Most are 60+3. So, you will need to choose which ride you want a FP for, and if you would want to rope-drop another Tier A ride.

You can only book one toy story land Fastpass as they are all tier one. You can book that with the rest starting tomorrow.

You can only book one toy story land Fastpass as they are all tier one. You can book that with the rest starting tomorrow.
What do you mean by "Toy Story Land?"

There are 3 rides: TSM, Slinky Dog Dash, and Alien Saucers. All of them are Tier A FPs (meaning you can only choose one FP -- per day out of those 3).

There's another thread on the success of obtaining a SDD FP. Most are 60+3. So, you will need to choose which ride you want a FP for, and if you would want to rope-drop another Tier A ride.
Hi! Can I ask what does 60+3 mean?!

Hi! Can I ask what does 60+3 mean?!
60 is the number of days out you can book FPs if you stay on site. Every additional day into your trip is +1, +2, etc. It’s how we denote which day of your vacation things are available.

Yes, basically means 63 days out.
The OP can start booking FP 60 days out from check in but can book for all 10 days of their trip (assuming all days are on site). So they can book FP for day 60 (July 10), 60+1, 60+2 and so on all the way to 60+10 (July 19).

Actually it’s 60+14. Anything longer than that and the FP booking window immediately rolls with each passing day.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I’m still learning the lingo and abbreviations on here! So with an on site hotel reservation and tickets linked, it will automatically open up at 7am 60 days prior to check in? Right now on the MDE app it’s only open with a 30 day window.

Thanks everyone for your replies, I’m still learning the lingo and abbreviations on here! So with an on site hotel reservation and tickets linked, it will automatically open up at 7am 60 days prior to check in? Right now on the MDE app it’s only open with a 30 day window.
That's correct. At 60 days it will magically open your window for the length of your trip (up to 14 days).

Reactions: ;-)

For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

Reactions: ;-)
A few days ago I was able to get a 60 + 1 FP for SDD for a 9:15 pm slot for July 9th and then was easily able to move it forward an hour, and that was after snagging FoP for July 10th.

My FP day was Saturday and had no problems getting FP for Slinky, Aliens, 7DMT, and FOP, for multiple days (12 night, 13 days). My advice would be to book those rides first thing, then go back and add in the other two FP's for those days. It worked great for me and my kids are so excited to be able ride a few times during our trip. We are also planning on utilizing the morning EMH at HS to ride. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter