• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ Priorities

ohiokate

Earning My Ears
My FP+ window opens tomorrow and I THINK I'm ready. Does the priority list look ok based on recent experience?

Smugglers Run
Flight of Passage
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Frozen Ever After

Looks good. The later in your trip the better. I have my DH help in FP day and as soon as I confirm one he clicks on the next on his list. Works for us and we’re getting FPS for 9 people. Good luck and have a great trip!

I'd go FOP before Smugglers still...it doesn't seem to be that hard to get and Slinky seems to still be the premium. Plus with Mickey and Minnie opening, you have that in the mix.

Tell us how you did when done. We aren't going again until June 2021 but the 11 year old has warned me get Slinky Dog and FoP if I know whats good for me.

A question for Disneydreamer19. If you have 9 people in your group and Smugglers Run seats only 6 at a time - how did the fastpasses work out? Did you get them all and then 3 of your party rode with other folks not in your group? I have a group of 9 as well and we are wondering how it will work out. Thanks.

A question for Disneydreamer19. If you have 9 people in your group and Smugglers Run seats only 6 at a time - how did the fastpasses work out? Did you get them all and then 3 of your party rode with other folks not in your group? I have a group of 9 as well and we are wondering how it will work out. Thanks.

I would think it works the same way as any other ride? Test Track seats 6, so 6 of you ride in one car and the other 3 would be in another car with another party.

I would go for FOP first, then Smugglers, 7DMT and Frozen. Looking at the Dibb, SR isn't even booked at 60 days, FOP is not booked at 60, though it is usually at 60+ 1 or 2. 7D isn't even up to 60 yet, Frozen is only booked for 11 days. True, the times may not be there, but there's still availability.
Looks like the virus scare may be affecting crowds?

Tell us how you did when done. We aren't going again until June 2021 but the 11 year old has warned me get Slinky Dog and FoP if I know whats good for me.

I got all the fastpasses I wanted and most were at the times I hoped for. Switched Smugglers Run to Slinky Dog last night, but left it as my first priority. Slinky Dog, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train were all later in the day than I planned, but we are a party of 6 and its only a 4 day trip. I'll keep checking to move them up, but pretty happy overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter