• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ Prioritized

MrsMama

Earning My Ears
My 60 day FP+ window is approaching, and I’m trying to decide my booking plan. We have two AK days (60+2 and 60+7) and one HS day (60+3). Is it more advantageous to attempt to book FoP before Slinky Dog, or vice versa?

Thanks in advance!

My 60 day FP+ window is approaching, and I’m trying to decide my booking plan. We have two AK days (60+2 and 60+7) and one HS day (60+3). Is it more advantageous to attempt to book FoP before Slinky Dog, or vice versa?

Thanks in advance!

Granted FP successes can really vary on any given day/day of the week, but the GENERAL feedback on experiences so far has been that FoP continues to be very difficult to get at 60 + a couple of days, while SDD has been the easier one to get even earlier in the trip.

I would focus on FoP first, then SDD.

I would book FOP first. I booked my FP on Friday and Slinky Dog was easier to get.

Find a helper with another device or computer and you can book FoP while your helper books SDD.

From what people have been posting so far, it seems F0P is still more difficult to get. I would do that one first.

SDD was much harder for me to get, but I will be there during TSL opening week. Start with your last park day, simultaneously checking for FOP on a laptop/desktop and SDD on your phone (or vice versa).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter