FP problems

Yes I actually came here to see if anyone else was having issues! I'm trying to book for Sept 2-5. I was thinking that maybe their system is overloaded because there's lots of people for Food and Wine and the crowds are going to be high? But I would think for these dates, the crowds would be rather low since many kids are back at school. My DD doesn't start until after Labor Day so we took advantage of cheap air tickets and hopefully low crowds and cheaper hotels. I'm getting that all FP+ have been selected for all parks which I really doubt.

Yes!! The site is so slow and I keep getting a melted Olaf. It's incredibly frustrating.

Think I might just go back to sleep and try later. I'm on the West Coast so it's slightly past 4 am (DH wakes up this early for work so I figured might as well get some FP+ selections). Hopefully it's a glitch and there really are FP+ left when I get back up. I didn't have any issues when I booked for August but we ended up moving that trip back.

I decided to try to chat with the Disney agent online and was told they are doing magical enhancements.

YES

I am so frustrated I could scream. I had issues with dining and now this. It took me 15 minutes to be able to make one and now I cannot make changes. Hold time is 60 minutes.

I only have 2 FPs for our entire week right now. I can click the date/time/etc but when I click confirm, the circle spins and then Olaf pops up. I'm so irritated!

I'm so frustrated I could scream!!! Every time I click confirm on a FP, it loads forever and then I get an error. Every Freaking Time!

Try the chat feature. I was talking to someone who was looking into my info when my computer ran out of battery and shut off but I'm hoping they can help and maybe give some type of "compensation" like an open FP or something for the issues? Wishful thinking

Online chat says that they are working to get FP+ back up and running but that they don't have an ETA.

Ah hour now, trying to book some FP+ for 2nd August. It's bad enough being treated like 3rd class customers because we're not on site, with virtually no hope of getting fast passes for certain attractions, but this is insane!!!!!!!!

Well someone somewhere is making FPs, cause I am watching them disappear!!!

Likewise when I can see what is left there are less but I can't book anything. Is everyone else at their 60 day window? Is it that busy in early September?

Today is my 60 day window. Right now I have a Slinky Dog and Star Tours booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter